Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello everyone. Welcome to my new blog. It will be about Creatures (the series of artificial life games.) Before we begin, I want to say a few things. First of all, unlike many members of the Creatures community that you may know, I didn't discover Creatures until 2005 (around six years after Docking Station was released.) Second of all, I don't make any breeds, cobs, agents, or metarooms. However, I may eventually  make genetic breeds.

On this poorly written and poorly customized blog, I plan on posting things about my worlds and breeding experiments. However, if I am fixated on something other than Creatures, I may not update for a while.

GiratinaGirl

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love the look of your Blog so far and can't wait to read it. ^_^ Thanks for sharing the link on CC. As for poorly written, I'm sure that's quite debatable as it has certainly captured my attention.

    SpringRain.

    ReplyDelete